1.1 Data collection on our website
The data collected on this website is processed by the website operator. The operator's contact details can be found in the website's required legal notice. In the area of data protection, the unified standards of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) have been applicable throughout Europe since 25 May 2018. In the following data protection information, we will inform you about the processing of personal data by ”us” and/or “we,” and/or the “Controller”) in accordance with the GDPR and the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (the Federal Data Protection Act (“BDSG 2018”). Please read through our data protection information carefully. Should you have any questions or comments concerning our data protection information, please contact us at email@example.com
We do not capture or store any personal data about you. You can use our website without disclosing any personal information.
We may however capture anonymised data about the computer or mobile device you used to access our website. This will be used for analytics purposes in order to improve the services we offer. This can include IP address, geographical location, information about the browser and operating system of your device, mobile device ID, date and time you accessed our website, the website you arrived from and the retailer link you’ve clicked on as well as cookies and pixels (please see below for more information).
2. Contact data of the data protection officer
- Uwe Horn
- Wasserwerk Försterei 7a
- 18586 Mönchgut
3. Purposes of the data processing, legal bases, and legitimate interests that are pursued by the Controller or by a third party, as well as categories of recipients
3.1. Retrieval of our websites/applications
3.1.1. Log Files
Each time access is made to websites/applications, information is sent by the respective internet browser on your respective end device to the server of our website/application, and temporarily stored in log data files, the so-called log files. The data sets stored in this way contain the following data which are stored up until automatic erasure: date and time of the retrieval, name of the site retrieved, IP address of the inquiring device, referral URL (source URL, from which you arrived at our websites), the data quantity transferred, loading time, and the product and version information of each browser used as well as the name of your access provider.
The legal basis for the processing of the IP address is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in:
- guaranteeing that connections are established smoothly,
- guaranteeing convenient use of our website/application, and
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- fraud prevention.
No immediate inference as to your identity is possible by means of the information; nor do we draw any such inference. The data is stored and automatically erased after the aforementioned purposes have been achieved. The periods established by the regulation for erasure are determined by the criterion of necessity.
3.1.2. Cookies, tracking
For our website/application, we use so-called cookies, tracking tools, and targeting procedures. The following will explain in detail precisely which procedures are involved and how your data are used for them.
3.2. Cookies – general information
Please take the following steps:
In Internet Explorer:
- Select the “Tools” button in the menu, then select “Internet Options”.
- Select the “Privacy” tab.
- Now you can perform the security settings for the internet. Here, you can adjust whether and which cookies are supposed to be accepted or blocked.
- Confirm your setting with “OK.”
- Click the menu button and choose “Options.”
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the drop-down menu, choose Use custom settings for history.
- Confirm your setting by clicking on “OK.”
In Google Chrome:
- Click on the Chrome menu on the browser symbol bar.
- Select “Settings”.
- Click “Advanced.”
- Under “Privacy & Security,” click “Content Settings”.
- Click “Cookies”. From here, you can make the following adjustments for cookies:
- erase cookies;
- block cookies by default;
- erase cookies and site data automatically after closing the browser
- allow exceptions for cookies from specific sites or domains
However, we would like to point out that in this event, it is possible that you will not be able to use all of the features of this website in their fullest scope. Insofar as personal data are involved with these cookies and/or the information contained therein, the legal basis of the data processing is article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our interest in optimizing our website is in the course of such to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulatory provision.
3.3 Google Analytics
For the purpose of the needs-based configuration and ongoing optimization of our websites, we use – upon the basis of article 6(1)(f) GDPR – Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies,” text files that are stored on your computer and facilitate an analysis of your use of the website. In this connection, pseudonymized use profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie use of this website includes:
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referral URL (the previously visited site),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server inquiry
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities, and to render additional services affiliated with the website use and the internet use vis-à-vis the website operator. The IP address transferred by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google. Using a corresponding setting on your browser software, you can prevent cookies from being stored; however, we would like to point out that in this event, it is possible that you will not be able to use all of the features of this website in their fullest scope. Moreover, you can prevent Google from recording the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. As an alternative to the browser add-on, particularly with browsers on mobile end devices, you can also prevent the recording by Google Analytics by clicking on this link:
An opt-out cookie will be engaged that prevents any future recording of your data during visits to this website. The opt-out cookie is valid only in this browser and only for our website, and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, then you will have to engage the opt-out cookie again. You can find additional information about data protection in connection with Google Analytics on the Google Analytics website.
On our website, cookies are used to collect and evaluate information for the optimization of advertising. This information includes e.g. Information about which products you have viewed on our websites / applications. The collection and evaluation is done exclusively pseudonym and does not allow us to identify you. In particular, the information will not be matched with personally identifiable information about you. On the basis of the information, we can show you on our site offers that are specifically geared to your interests, as they result from your previous user behavior.
4. Google Adsense
We use Google AdSense on our website. Google AdSense is a service of Google Ireland Limited, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, for the inclusion of advertisements. Google AdSense uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of the use of our website. Google AdSense also uses so-called web beacons. Through these web beacons Google is able to evaluate information, such as the flow of traffic on our site. This information will be transmitted to and stored in Google in the United States in addition to your IP address and tracking of advertising formats displayed, and may be shared with other parties by Google. However, Google will not match your IP address with other data you have stored. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser accordingly; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of our website. For more information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en You can object to the use of their information at any time here :
6. Google Adwords
Our websites are taking part on partnerprogramms from eBay, Amazon, Kelkoo Connexity, Solute and Shopping24. On our websites we are using productads and links to redirect user to those partnersites which pays us a commission. Those partnerprogramms are using cookies to identify where the user was coming from and to ensure a proper tracking of affiliate commissions. The storage of that cookie data by our partners is based on Art. 6 lit. f DSGVO More information about data usage by our partners can be found on their privacy pages.
You have the opportunity to contact us in several ways: via email, telephone, or surface mail. If you contact us, then we will use the personal data that you provide us voluntarily, exclusively for the purposes of getting in touch with you and being able to address your inquiry. Article 6(1)(a), Article 6(1)(b), Article 6(1)(c), and Article 6(1)(f) GDPR establish the legal basis for this data processing.
9. Recipients outside the EU
With the exception of the processing shown here, we do not share your data with recipients having their seat outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. The processing set forth includes a data transfer to the servers of the tracking technology providers retained by us. These servers are located in the United States of America. The data transfer is effected upon the basis of so-called standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission and in accordance with the principles of the so-called Privacy Shield.
10. Your rights
Alongside the right to withdrawal of the consents you have given to us, if the respective statutory prerequisites are present, then you are entitled to the following additional rights:
- the right of access to your personal data stored by us (Article 15 GDPR), in particular, you can obtain access to purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your datajust were or are being disclosed, the envisaged period of storage, and the source of your data, insofar as these were not collected directly from you;
- the right to rectification of inaccurate data or to completion of incomplete data (Article 16 GDPR),
- the right to erasure of your data stored with us (Article 17 GDPR), to the extent that we do not have to comply with any statutory or contractual retention periods or other duties or rights by operation of law concerning further storage by us,
- the right to the restriction of processing of your data (Article 18 GDPR), to the extent that the accuracy of the data is contested by you, that the processing is unlawful, but you oppose its erasure; the Controller no longer needs the data, but that you, however, require the data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or have filed an objection to the processing as contemplated under article 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability in accordance with article 20 GDPR, i.e., the right to obtain in a commonly used, machine-readable format selected data and stored with us, or to demand the transfer of such to another controller,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you for this purpose you can turn to the supervisory authority at your habitual residence or place of work, or where our company seat is located.
You can avail yourself of the above rights to which you are entitled with regard to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
11. Right to object
It is possible under the prerequisites of Article 21(1) GDPR to object to the data processing on grounds relating to the particular situation of the data subject. The general right to objection above applies to all processing purposes described in this data protection information, which purposes are processed on the basis of article 6(1)(f) GDPR. In contrast to the special right of objection oriented to data processing for promotional purposes, we are obligated under the GDPR to implement such a general right of objection only if you set forth reasons of overarching significance (e.g., a potential risk to life or health).
12. Right to withdrawal
Insofar as we process data upon the basis of a consent that you have issued, you have the right to withdraw the consent issued at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not result in the data processing becoming ineffective which has taken place upon the basis of the consent up to the date of the withdrawal.